10 Places to Hold Baby’s First Birthday Party
- Rhythm Discovery Center. Rhythm Discovery Center is an interactive percussion museum in downtown Indianapolis. If your child loves exploring musical instruments, this is the place to go!
- Gymboree Play & Music. Gymboree Play & Music offers many classes for babies and toddlers to support their development through play and music.
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. The Children’s Museum is a great spot to host your child’s first birthday party, especially if there will be various ages of children attending.
- Kids Planet. Kids Planet is an indoor family recreation center in Brownsburg that offers fun for all ages.
- Firefly Landing at the Indiana State Museum. Firefly Landing is the early childhood gallery at the Indiana State Museum. It was designed for kids age 5 and under.
- Carter’s Play Place. Carter’s Play Place is all inclusive play space for kids of all abilities and all ages.
- Holliday Park. There is so much to do and experience at Holliday Park!
- Eagle Creek Park. If you love hosting outdoor parties and are looking for a beautiful spot, consider renting a shelter at Eagle Creek Park.
- Splash Island at Plainfield Recreation Center. If your little one loves the water, plan a party at Splash Island!
- Greenwood Community Center – Kid City. Kid City in the Greenwood Community Center is a two-story indoor play space for children.
What are some fun places to go for a birthday party? Fun places to have birthday parties 1. Rooftop Venue 2. Valleyriver side 3. Beachside Villa 4. Tree house 5. Yacht party 6. Orphanage 7. Hotel room 8. House Party
Where is the best place for a toddler birthday party? Choose a state park, a city park or some other local grassy area with a playground. Parks will probably always be one of the best places for a kids birthday party because there’s room to roam. Children can run around and play on the playground equipment or even climb trees. There’s plenty of parking for all your guests.
What are good birthday places for kids? Irvine Park Railroad. Irvine Park is a fantastic place for a kids birthday party. There is almost no end to the activities your guests can enjoy while celebrating the special day. Most birthday parties are held at to the Irvine Park Railroad area and depending on the party package you choose may include train tickets.
Where are the best places to hold a birthday party?
Where are the best places to hold a birthday party? Most birthday parties are held at to the Irvine Park Railroad area and depending on the party package you choose may include train tickets. Train station Pavilions are the most popular places to hold a kids birthday parties. Reservations need to be made several months in advance.
What are some good places for a 10th birthday party? Cool Places for 10-Year-Olds’ Birthday Parties Family Fun Center. Probably one of the coolest places for 10-year-olds to have a birthday party is in a family fun center. Skating Rink. Whether your 10-year-old wants to have an ice-skating or roller skating party, a skating rink is a cool place for a birthday. Laser Tag Center. Paintball Arena.
What are some fun birthday activities? Kids ages 2 and up Prize Walk. This game is similar to a cake walk (a popular carnival game), but instead of winning a cake, kids win prizes. Bubble Wrap Races. This game is fun and will having everyone giggling. Doughnut on a String. Musical Statues. The Bubble Game. BYOB Bike/Tricycle Race.
How to have the best kids birthday party? Steps Decide how much you can spend on the party. Choose a date. Make sure that any special guests will be free to attend. Book the venue if required, plan when you’ll decorate the venue if you are doing so. Pick a theme. Plan who will be invited. Plan what kind of food will be served. Plan to make the invitations and consider how you’ll get them to the guests.